FOR CUSTOMERS & SUPPLIERS
The Company is committed to ensuring the health and safety of all employees and visitors. Please be advised of the steps that the Company is taking to tackle the coronavirus outbreak and to continue to provide our service at all times.
Please note that these steps do not overwrite any other Health and Safety policy the company has in place.
What are we doing?
- We are following the government guidelines on COVID-19 and asking staff to self-isolate and stay away from their workplace, if unwell.
- All our staff are requested to adhere to the 2m distance rule from their colleagues and our customers, suppliers, and visitors.
- All staff and visitors are advised to wash their hands properly and often.
- Additional hand sanitising stations have been installed.
- All our drivers have been supplied with additional PPE.
- We will endeavour to obtain as much information on your COVID-19 safety rules as possible from you prior to visiting your premises.
Our site rules
- All visitors must follow the site health & safety signage.
- Visitors must report to the main office, however, must not enter and wait to be received
- At site 2 if unattended a notice with a telephone number is on the door. Visitors must call and follow further instructions.
- The company reserves the right to implement temperature testing in line with public health advice. We are taking the temperature of any individual experiencing symptoms and checking all visitors on arrival to site.
What we ask you to do?
- Provide us with your COVID-19 safety rules (if they are different to ours) prior to arrival at our premises or us arriving at your premises.
- Follow the latest government guidelines on COVID-19.
- Keep a 2m distance from our staff and respect their attempts to do the same with you.